Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Kali says "Happy New Year"

A great New years eve at Nicholas's house. We had sh sh shampane and pa pa palacinkes. Nicholas and me watched Madagascar then we watched the fireworks. Then we had a lego fight. It was a very happy new year.

On jan 24th I got a very good on my test. Last test I got good on it. A girl in my class named Esti got exelent on her test. Next time I will try harder to get exelent too. Now my favoret sport is ice skating. I am good at it. I can do lots of tricks like spinning on one leg and jumping and arabesks. I go to skating lessons with Oleaka and Parmis. On jan 24th I had the same soup that I had on my 1st day of school - it was clear and there wer long noodles in it. And I had these potatoe balls and salad.

I've lost 7 teeth and one is loose. Two are coming in.

I can't wait to come home and see you.
Love,
Kali Posted by Picasa

No comments: