Sunday, March 07, 2010

Wild Mango


We spent a sunny Sunday afternoon celebrating Marsha's birthday at one of our favorite restaurants ~ Wild Mango. Poor Kali is still recovering from her oral surgery and she braved the pain and swelling to chow down on Baby Calamari, Teriyaki Chicken and Mango Sorbet. Peyton ate her weight in gourmet food, from every one's plate, as usual. Her favorite? The mushroom cappuccino, which was a delicious cream of mushroom soup. Add that to calamari, pot stickers, spinach salad, etc., etc. and I couldn't believe she still had room for dessert.......

Marsha is sporting her spun sugar birthday crown.

As usual, the desserts were divine. Miss P tried her best to eat through the 14 layer chocolate cake, and she almost did. I wish I could say I didn't enjoy my creme brulee ~ but I can't. It was fabulous.

No comments: