Saturday, December 27, 2008

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

The Oliver Family spent Christmas Eve with my Aunt, Uncle and my Grandma. They spoiled my kids rotten (and me, too). We had a great dinner and got home early enough to get everything ready for Santa and to sprinkle Reindeer food on the front lawn!!!




Christmas morning did not disappoint. The girls found "giant" chocolate Santa's underneath the tree. Kali received her pasta roller and Peyton got a bag full of "Imagination Mover Stuff". We had a quiet day, except for all the noise from Kali's favorite present -U-Dance. I made an early lunch and we just relaxed until Jimmy went to work. The girls and I headed to my brother's house for dinner. We had a nice time with my Dad, Joe and Kelly. We are so blessed to live the life that we do. God was shining down on us in celebration of his Son's Birthday.



No comments: