Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Fun


The girls getting their karaoke on while playing Sing It on the Wii.

Happy Father's Day, Jimmy. I let the girls pick out their own presents for him, that might of been a mistake..... poor guy got undershirts and an ugly polo shirt. I did my best to steer them in better directions. Peyton wanted to get him Scooby Doo boxers and Kali wanted to get him bikini briefs. I talked Peyton into wife beaters and Kali into a polo shirt ~ the bright multi colored stripes were all her call. I think I made up for it, I'm taking him out for a surprise tomorrow night.

We had a great cook out with friends and then the girls terrorized poor Sugar Daddy some more. This week is all about getting ready for camp. Kali will be at Camp Christopher all next week and Peyton will be at Paganini's for cooking camp. This should make for a peaceful week at 730 Hampton Ridge Drive.

No comments: